A Phase I/II Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Pomalidomide (CC-4047) in the Treatment of Kaposi Sarcoma in Individuals With or Without HIV.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Kaposi's sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2018 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 20 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 30 Jun 2018.
- 01 Dec 2016 Results assessing safety, pharmacokinetics and efficacy of Pomalidomide (n= 22) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology