A Dose-finding Phase Ib Study Followed by an Open-label, Randomized Phase II Study of BEZ235 Plus Paclitaxel in Patients With HER2 Negative, Inoperable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dactolisib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Dec 2013 Status changed from active to active, no longer recruiting as reported in an abstract presented at the 36th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History