Open-label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Phase Ia/Ib Study With Expansion Phase to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Activity of RO5509554, Administered as an Intravenous Infusion as Monotherapy and in Combination With Paclitaxel in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emactuzumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bone cancer; Giant cell tumour of tendon sheath; Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jul 2015 Interim results published in the Lancet Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2015 Interim results (n=44) presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History