A Two Part Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of GSK2251052 After Single Ascending Dosesand Repeat Doses of IV GSK2251052 in Healthy Male Japanese and Caucasian Subjects and a Repeat Dose Study to Evaluatesupratherapeutic Doses of IV GSK2251052 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epetraborole (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Intra-abdominal infections; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Jul 2012 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 06 Jan 2012 Actual initiation date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.