Ranolazine for the Treatment of sYmPtoms of PaLpitations in patiEnts With Ischemic Heart Disease - The RYPPLE Trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranolazine (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Arrhythmias; Coronary artery disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RYPPLE
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 20 Nov 2013 Results presented at the 86th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association.
- 18 Nov 2013 Primary endpoint 'Incidence-of-arrhythmias' has been met.