Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Panobinostat and Carfilzomib in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Panobinostat (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SCRI Development Innovations
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results of second expansion cohort (dose level 6; n=33) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History