Dexmedetomidine Versus Adenosine: Electrophysiologic Effects and Therapeutic Use for Terminating Supraventricular Tachycardia.
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmedetomidine (Primary) ; Adenosine
- Indications Supraventricular tachycardia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Feb 2017 Treatment arms has been changed from 2 to 1. Dose of intervention has been changed from 1mcg to 2mcg and principal investigatior also got changed.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 06 Feb 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.