A Randomized, Phase II, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Metmab Vs. Placebo in Combination With Either Bevacizumab + Platinum + Paclitaxel or Pemetrexed + Platinum in Patients With Untreated Stage IIIb or IV Non-Squamous NSCLC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 09 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.