Pilot Study of the ReZolve Sirolimus-Eluting Bioresorbable Coronary Stent
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors REVA Medical
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 28 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2017 to 1 Sep 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 May 2013 12-month results presented at the Paris Course on Revascularization (EuroPCR) according to a Reva media release.