Randomized Phase II Trial of Timed Sequential Cytosine Arabinoside (Ara-C) With and Without the Checkpoint Kinase 1 (CHK1) Inhibitor MK-8776 in Adults With Relapsed AML
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8776 (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Acute myelomonocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Sep 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.