A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo and Active Controlled, Multi-centre, 6 Way Cross-over, Single-dose Phase IIa Study to Investigate the Local and Systemic Effects of 3 Different Doses of Inhaled AZD2115 in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 2115 (Primary) ; Indacaterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AZD2115-SDXO
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (10 Feb 2012) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.