A Multi-Center, Open-label, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Long Term Effectiveness of Levetiracetam as Monotherapy in Comparison With Oxcarbazepine in Subjects With Newly or Recently Diagnosed Partial Epilepsy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Oxcarbazepine
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPTIMAL
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint of percentage of subjects with a treatment failure has been met, according to results published in the Epilepsia.
- 01 Apr 2017 Results published in the Epilepsia
- 31 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.