A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel, Comparative, Dose-Response Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of KRN321 in Adult Subjects With Low- or Intermediate-1-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darbepoetin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kyowa Hakko Kirin
- 03 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Dec 2011 New trial record