A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol Trifenatate (FF/VI) Inhalation Powder Delivered Once Daily for 12 Weeks in the Treatment of Asthma in Adolescent and Adult Subjects of Asian Ancestry Currently Treated With Low to Mid-strength Inhaled Corticosteroid or Low-strength Combination Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.