A Phase II Open-Label Partially Randomized Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of the Combination of Moxifloxacin Plus PA-824 Plus Pyrazinamide After 8 Weeks of Treatment in Adult Patients With Newly Diagnosed Drug-Sensitive or Multi Drug-Resistant, Smear-Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Moxifloxacin (Primary) ; Pretomanid (Primary) ; Pyrazinamide (Primary) ; Rifampicin/isoniazid/pyrazinamide/ethambutol
- Indications Pulmonary tuberculosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 May 2015 Results published in the Lancet.
- 02 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in The Lancet.
- 12 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.