A Randomised, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate/Vilanterol Trifenatate (FF/VI) Inhalation Powder Delivered Once Daily Compared to Fluticasone Propionate Delivered Twice Daily in the Treatment of Asthma in Adolescent and Adult Subjects of Asian Ancestry Currently Treated With High-strength Inhaled Corticosteroids or Mid-strength ICS/LABA Combination Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.