An Open-Label, Phase I/II Study of Two Different Schedules of Dasatinib (Sprycel) and Decitabine (Dacogen) Used in Combination for Patients With Accelerated or Blastic Phase Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (Protocol CA180357).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2016 Results (n=23) presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 08 Dec 2015 Results (n=15) presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 14 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.