Superficial Vein Thrombosis (SVT) Treated for Forty-five Days With Rivaroxaban Versus Fondaparinux.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Fondaparinux sodium
- Indications Venous thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GWT-TUD GmbH
- 06 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint of composit-endpoint VTE has been met, according to results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 01 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.