A Multicenter, Single-arm Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of DEB025/Alisporivir in Combination With Pegylated Interferon-alpha2a and Ribavirin (Peg-IFN alpha 2a/RBV) in Protease Inhibitor Treatment Failure Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Alisporivir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 04 May 2012 Actual patient number is 6 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2012 Additional trial location (Puerto Rico) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.