Cervarix Long-term Safety Surveillance Using the PGRx Information System (PGRx Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 18 Apr 2014 Planned number of patients changed from 1515 to 5000 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jan 2012 New trial record