DETECT III - A Multicenter, Randomized, Phase III Study to Compare Standard Therapy Alone Versus Standard Therapy Plus Lapatinib in Patients With Initially HER2-negative Metastatic Breast Cancer and HER2-positive Circulating Tumor Cells
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DETECT-III
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2018 to 1 Mar 2020.
- 06 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Trial design for three trials (DETECT III, DETECT IV and DETECT V) presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology