A phase II, multicentre, randomized, double-blind study with subcutaneous immunotherapy at different doses, in parallel groups and placebo controlled in patients with rhinoconjunctivitis ± asthma sensitized to Phleum pratense [Ensaio clínico de fase II, multicêntrico, aleatorizado, em dupla ocultação, com imunoterapia subcutânea em diferentes doses, em grupos paralelos, em doentes com rinoconjuntivite ± asma sensibilizados contra Phleum pratense]
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jul 2014 According to the European Clinical Trials Database record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.