A Phase II Study of the Raf Kinase and Receptor Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor Sorafenib (IND 69896) in Children and Young Adults With Relapsed/Refractory Rhabdomyosarcoma, Wilms Tumor, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, and Papillary Thyroid Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Liver cancer; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Thyroid cancer; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Sep 2015 Results published in the Pediatric Blood and Cancer
- 03 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.