A 12-Week, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging, Efficacy and Safety Study of Mometasone Furoate Metered Dose Inhaler in the Treatment of Children Ages 5 to 11 Years With Persistent Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary) ; Mometasone (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 07 Mar 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Change From Baseline in Percent Predicted Morning (AM) Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 Second (FEV1) - MF MDI vs. Placebo [ Time Frame: Baseline and Week 12 ] [ Designated as safety issue: No ]), according to results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 07 Mar 2016 Results presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology
- 05 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History