Multicenter, Open-Label, Study of Telaprevir in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa and Ribavirin in Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C Coinfected Subjects With Severe Fibrosis or Compensated Cirrhosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Telaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV-1 infections; HIV-2 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 25 Sep 2015 Results published in the Journal of Infection.
- 04 Sep 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 05 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.