A Phase 2a Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of 12 Weeks of Sovaprevir, ACH-0143102 and Ribavirin in Treatment-Naive Subjects With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotype-1 Viral Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Odalasvir (Primary) ; Sovaprevir (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Achillion Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 10 Jun 2014 According to an Achillion pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA removed clinical hold on therapeutic trials with sovaprevir 200 mg in HCV patients and single dose healthy volunteer trials. But maintained a partial hold on multiple dose studies.
- 14 Mar 2014 Results were presented at the 23rd Asian Pacific Association for the Study of the Liver (APASL) Conference 2014 according to an Achillion Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History