Adjuvant Pegylated-Interferon-alpha2b (SylatronTM) for 2 Years Versus Observation in Patients With an Ulcerated Primary Cutaneous Melanoma With T(2-4)bN0M0: a Randomized Phase III Trial of the EORTC Melanoma Group.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2b (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2017 This trial has been discontinued in the Netherlands
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2019.
- 28 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2019.