Effect of niacin/laropiprant in the concentration of lipoprotein (A) in relation to the size and baseline concentrations of lipoprotein (A).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemias
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 Additional lead trial centres, investigators identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Feb 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health; NCT01321034).