Refractory Overactive Bladder: Sacral NEuromodulation v. BoTulinum Toxin Assessment (ROSETTA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urinary incontinence
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROSETTA
- 13 Jan 2017 Results published in the Journal of Urology.
- 16 Sep 2016 Results of urinary biomarker analysis presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the International Continence Society.
- 23 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.