A Phase I, Open-label, Parallel-group, Mono-center Trial to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Intravenous Dose of Cilengitide in Subjects With Mild, Moderate or Severe Renal Impairment Compared to Subjects With Normal Renal Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Cilengitide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Head and neck cancer; Lymphoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual patient number 32 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Actual end date Apr 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.