A Phase I Study of a Combination of the Proteosome Proliferator-Activated Receptor Gamma Agonist, CS-7017 and the Retinoid X Receptor Agonist, Bexarotene
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efatutazone (Primary) ; Bexarotene
- Indications Lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.