A Phase I/II, Open-Label Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Activity of Etravirine (ETR) in Antiretroviral (ARV) Treatment-Experienced HIV-1 Infected Infants and Children, Aged ≥ 2 Months to < 6 Years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Peptide hydrolase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 30 Apr 2018.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated