Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 1/2 Clinical Study to Investigate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Multivalent Recombinant OspA Lyme Borreliosis Vaccine (mv rOspA LB Vaccine) in Healthy Subjects Aged 18 to 70 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lyme disease vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Lyme disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 26 Mar 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Nov 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Apr 2013 Results published in a Baxter International media release and presented at the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases 16th Annual Conference on Vaccine Research.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History