A Phase 2A Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Immune Response, Safety and Efficacy of HS-110 in Combination With Erlotinib vs. Erlotinib as a Single Agent in Patients With Advanced, Non-EGFR Mutated Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Viagenpumatucel-L (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Heat Biologics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.