A Phase II, Randomized, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of MK-7655 + Imipenem/Cilastatin Versus Imipenem/Cilastatin Alone in Patients With Complicated Urinary Tract Infection (cUTI)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Relebactam (Primary) ; Imipenem/cilastatin
- Indications Bacterial infections; Pyelonephritis; Urinary tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Proportion of participants with a favorable microbiological response at completion of IV study therapy), as reported in a Merck media release.
- 20 Jun 2016 Results published in a Merck media release.
- 15 Jun 2016 Data will be presented at the American Society for Microbiology's ASM Microbe 2016 meeting, according to a Merck & Co. media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History