Randomized Phase II Trial of Post-operative Adjuvant Chemotherapy +/- FANG Autologous Tumor Cell Vaccine in Colorectal Carcinoma With Liver Metastases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bi-shRNAfurin-GM-CSF-loaded tumour cell vaccine (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FANG-CLM
- Sponsors Gradalis
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History