A Single-Center,Open-Label,Randomized,3-Treatment,3-Period Cross-Over Study to Investigate the Potential Effect of Cyclosporine on the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Ticagrelor and the Effect of Ticagrelor on the Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of Cyclosporine.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin (Primary) ; Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis; Heart transplant rejection; Liver transplant rejection; Pancreas transplant rejection; Plaque psoriasis; Renal transplant rejection; Rheumatoid arthritis; Transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 May 2014 Results published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 01 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jan 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History