Comparing ARomatase Inhibition when given with or without SaracaTinib as an Advanced breast CAncer Therapy (ARISTACAT): a randomised phase II study of aromatase inhibition with or without the src-inhibitor AZD0530 in post-menopausal women with advanced breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Saracatinib (Primary) ; Anastrozole; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARISTACAT
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 17 Apr 2015 Accrual to date is 93% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 08 Feb 2015 Accrual to date is 92% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.