Adjuvant Axitinib Treatment of Renal Cancer: A Randomized Double-blind Phase 3 Study of Adjuvant Axitinib vs. Placebo in Subjects at High Risk of Recurrent RCC.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Axitinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATLAS
- Sponsors SFJ Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 11 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned number of patients changed from 592 to 700 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.