Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GlaxoSmithKline Biological's Live Attenuated Measles Mumps Rubella Varicella Vaccine (PriorixTetra) When Co-administered With Conjugated Meningococcal C Vaccine (Meningitec, Nuron Biotechs' Vaccine) in Healthy Children
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MMR-varicella zoster virus vaccine (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate
- Indications Measles; Meningococcal group C infections; Mumps; Rubella; Varicella zoster virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 25 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 13 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.