Safety, Tolerability Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Rising Doses of BI 409306 Film-coated Tablets Given Orally q.d. or Bid for 14 Days in Young Healthy and Elderly Healthy Male/Female Volunteers (Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Within Dose Groups Phase I Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs BI 409306 (Primary)
- Indications Psychiatric disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Jan 2012 New trial record