Phase 1b/2a Open Label, Multiple-Ascending Dose Cohort Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pilot Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamic Effects of 28 Day Repeat Subcutaneous Doses of AKB-9778 in Subjects With Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AKB 9778 (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms TIME-1
- Sponsors Aerpio Therapeutics
- 13 Feb 2014 Results published in Aerpio Therapeutics Media Release.
- 13 Feb 2014 Results were presented at American Academy of Ophthalmology 2013, according to an Aerpio Therapeutics.
- 06 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Aerpio Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History