An Observational Study of Avastin (Bevacizumab) in Combination With Chemotherapy for Treatment of First-line Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACORN
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Nov 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.