A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Placebo- Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Lesinurad Monotherapy Compared to Placebo in Subjects With Gout and an Intolerance or Contraindication to a Xanthine Oxidase Inhibitor.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lesinurad (Primary)
- Indications Gout
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LIGHT
- Sponsors Ardea Biosciences; AstraZeneca
- 23 Sep 2017 Results related to this study and it's extension study (refer CTP: 229400) were published in the Rheumatology
- 13 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 13 Dec 2013 Top-line results reported in an AstraZeneca media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History