An Open-label, Randomized, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Levetiracetam Used as Monotherapy in Newly or Recently Diagnosed Epilepsy Patients Aged Older Than or Equal to 16 Years With Partial Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB Japan
- 20 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Apr 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.