A phase 2, multi-national, multi-centre, double masked, randomised, placebo controlled, parallel-group study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics and efficacy of darapladib administered for 3 months to adult subjects with diabetic macular edema with centre involvement.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Darapladib (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jan 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.