A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-Controlled, 8-Week Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Nebivolol and Valsartan Given as a Fixed Dose Combination in Patients With Stage 1 or 2 Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nebivolol/valsartan (Primary) ; Nebivolol; Valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Forest Laboratories
- 11 Jan 2017 Post hoc analysis results published in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension (Greenwich).
- 06 Jun 2016 According to an Allergan media release, based on the results of this trial, the US FDA approved the BYVALSON (nebivolol and valsartan) 5 mg/ 80 mg tablets, fixed-dose combination (FDC) for the treatment of hypertension to lower blood pressure.
- 19 May 2015 Post hoc subgroup analysis based on obesity status results presented at the 30th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History