Non-Interventional, Prospective Cohort Study of the Effectiveness, Safety and Utilization of Two Approved Pegylated Interferon-Based Direct Acting Antiviral Triple Therapies in the Management of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C in Routine Clinical Practice in the USA.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Boceprevir; Ribavirin; Telaprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 May 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, number of patients changed from 1500 (planned) to 672 (actual).