A Cluster Randomised Trial Comparing the Impact of Immediate Versus WHO Recommendations Guided ART Initiation on HIV Incidence. The ARNS 12249 TasP (Treatment as Prevention) Trial in Hlabisa Sub-district, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections
- 20 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (March 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.