A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, 2-Way Crossover Pivotal Study to Assess the Bioequivalence of 2 FDC Tablets of Canagliflozin and Metformin IR (150 mg/500 mg) With Respect to the Individual Components of Canagliflozin (1x300 mg) and Metformin IR Tablets (2x500 mg) in Healthy Fed Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin; Canagliflozin/metformin; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 26 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jan 2012 Actual initiation date (Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.